Cresix
Cenince, the wolfen god of Death Omens, has stated the fall of Cresix. We try to revolt. We say it is in perfect shape. Cenince ignores us.
Our equine alliances tell Eucindia, the equine goddess of Deceit, who sides with us. War has broken out. The gods leave us with one last death omen, "Memento Mori".
It is left in our odds to save Cresix from darkness.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cresix
Cenince, the wolfen god of Death Omens, has stated the fall of Cresix. We try to revolt. We say it is in perfect shape. Cenince ignores us.
Our equine alliances tell Eucindia, the equine goddess of Deceit, who sides with us. War has broken out. The gods leave us with one last death omen, "Memento Mori".
It is left in our odds to save Cresix from darkness.
Cresix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChatBox
Latest topics
» Mediafire Jungle Heat Hacks
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:04 am by fancmarg

» Nadi_Jyotish_Software
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:45 am by fancmarg

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:02 pm by fancmarg

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:01 pm by fancmarg

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:00 pm by fancmarg

» Nadi_Jyotish_Software
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:29 pm by fancmarg

» Nadi_Jyotish_Software
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:27 pm by fancmarg

Top posting users this month
No user

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:00 pm
Poll

Dormientes Conveniunt

+6
Levana
Aphra
Amanda
Toxic Waste
Thor
Enelex
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 5 Empty Re: Dormientes Conveniunt

Post  Aphra Sat May 19, 2012 1:02 pm

"Great..." Aphra rolled her eyes, muttering the word under her breath, "I'm lost..." Her paws silently trotted above the frozen and lifess earth. The moon seemed to be the only thing to guide her threw the silver mists.
Ever since En had told them to run and get away she had run a little to far away, and now lost herself somewere that seemed so different, but still seemed so fimilar...
She hated it...
"What now..." Her trot turned into a slow pace, her white paws aching from the sprinting. She scanned the area for a large tree, somewere she could rest. Spotting a large, sturdy looking tree, she found herself resting beneith its wonderful darkness. All she needed was rest, and then she would be on her way to find the others...
Aphra
Aphra

Character sheet
Title: Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Sat May 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Panting heavily, after she wandered a little too far of Enelex's destination, she turns and hears the crackling sound behind her. She blinks and turns, slowly, not noticing the moons glow within her range. "this isn't good..." she says to herself and tries to circle around the forest, then she spreads her wings and jumps taking flight, weaving through the trees. She shakes her head with a flick flick and feels an urge to face that creature that made everyone move out of the forest, but then again she didn't want to challenge it, risking her life among the others.
She quickly makes her way down and lands firmly near the tunnel den where they were, and snorts shaking herself out. "ok...now which way.." she looks around as if the trees looked the same, could this again be hallucinations? Was she spooking herself, or felt as if something was controlling her senses. She couldn't think what was occurring, but then caught a scent and skirted towards Enelex's location as the dreaded crackling gained closer presence.
Levana
Levana

Character sheet
Title: Stealth Hunter

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Sat May 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Gyee was behind Enelex, he could hear the noise behind him. He started to canter to catch up to him as the strange sounds were growing near. "Any idea what it is?" he asked, looking back now and again, but he couldn't see anything. "Where are the others? Maybe we should go back and find-" a loud noise from behind them interrupted them as he stared at Enelex in confusion
Gyee
Gyee

http://greatestallie.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mokka Sat May 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Enelex wrote:Firstly, Enelex quickly glanced at Gyee, "I'm not sure what it is. I know it is something though." The crinkling noise had grown closer by the minute. The group of them had to move-- and fast. The couldn't sure stand there. Enelex might as well be yelling, "eat me!"

The African Wild Dog had spoken. She had spoken in a very delicate and flowery manner, making Enelex pause and think, "what was just occuring was realy none of your business," he growled, "but if you find interest in your life, you might follow us. There are enemies in this area that are..... hungry."

Enelex had started moving north, towards the huge gray moutains he could see on the horizon. To reach the mountains known as Pericullum Frigus, the group of them would have to travel Gelida. Gelida was a passageway that lead directly to Frigus. But Geldia split at a fork. Enelex didn't know which part of Gelida lead to the Frigus, so his group would have to split up.

Mokka didn't flinch the least bit, she only securly narrowed her eyes. "If I find interest in my life?" She snorted. "Possibly I would appreciate if you could improve your sense before bluntly inventing the most pathetic comebacks I would recall." She chuckled calmly and bitterly, looping her tail around her front paw. "But pushing aside your inability of responding ever-so-delicately, I would be rather honored if I were invited to join you creatures, for it would be quite a pleasure to not fend off solitarily against who knows what stalks through these realms, by seeing you bunch it proves to my opinion that I shall not stay by myself." She explained thoroughly as she male prepared to go somewhere, although she kept her haunches settled onto the soft grass and felt at peace in the calm forest as she awaited his response, hopefully not another comeback she would guess.
Mokka
Mokka

Location : Geldia Fork one. Pity for those whom are stuck with this rude female.

Character sheet
Title: Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat May 19, 2012 4:32 pm

(tee~Hee, I finally roleplay, but I won't be very active because i'm on EFA)

A starving stray arrives in a new territory, frightened. Thought roam through her head ' Where am I? Is there food here? Are there humans here?' She continues walking until she collapses on the ground from starvation.

(not dead, she fainted)
Maya
Maya

Character sheet
Title: Stray

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Sat May 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Enelex shoots a glare at Mokka, "if you haven't noticed yet, words are not power. It is you with the social disability." All the creations were gathered around him now. Levana, Toxic Wste, Thor, Gyee, Aphra, the rude lass called Mokka, and --- someone else. Enelex spotted a canine-related great hunched over on top of a tree root. He could tell it was a girl just by experience. Enelex trotted over and nudged the limp body, "you okay? Wake up."

Enelex gestured everyone fowards towards Aphra, so that they could start the journey down Geldia.

Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet
Title: Confident

https://cresix.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat May 19, 2012 4:58 pm

"Huh?" The canine awoke, seeing another creature and swiftly backed away, frightened. She had been travelling for many moons and her ribs were easily seen and her terrified crystal blue eyes gazed into the other animal's eyes.
Maya
Maya

Character sheet
Title: Stray

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Sat May 19, 2012 5:03 pm

https://cresix.rpg-board.net/t38-pericullum-frigus-roleplay-event#625

This topic will be locked for now. A roleplay event is going on. Please read more and go to your designated areas.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet
Title: Confident

https://cresix.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5