Cresix
Cenince, the wolfen god of Death Omens, has stated the fall of Cresix. We try to revolt. We say it is in perfect shape. Cenince ignores us.
Our equine alliances tell Eucindia, the equine goddess of Deceit, who sides with us. War has broken out. The gods leave us with one last death omen, "Memento Mori".
It is left in our odds to save Cresix from darkness.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cresix
Cenince, the wolfen god of Death Omens, has stated the fall of Cresix. We try to revolt. We say it is in perfect shape. Cenince ignores us.
Our equine alliances tell Eucindia, the equine goddess of Deceit, who sides with us. War has broken out. The gods leave us with one last death omen, "Memento Mori".
It is left in our odds to save Cresix from darkness.
Cresix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChatBox
Latest topics
» Mediafire Jungle Heat Hacks
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:04 am by fancmarg

» Nadi_Jyotish_Software
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:45 am by fancmarg

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:02 pm by fancmarg

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:01 pm by fancmarg

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:00 pm by fancmarg

» Nadi_Jyotish_Software
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:29 pm by fancmarg

» Nadi_Jyotish_Software
Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:27 pm by fancmarg

Top posting users this month
No user

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:00 pm
Poll

Dormientes Conveniunt

+6
Levana
Aphra
Amanda
Toxic Waste
Thor
Enelex
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dormientes Conveniunt - Page 4 Empty Re: Dormientes Conveniunt

Post  Enelex Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:07 pm

"The first time, I just asked where you came from, not why you were here," Enelex grunted sharply, "my name is Enelex." Upon announcement of his name, Enelex's posture increased. He looked majestic-- his black fur shone broadly in the moonlight. His green hairdo emerging from between his ears and faaling over his eyes was pushed out of the way, reavling to proud, golden eyes. Enelex was not only trying to impress a female, but trying to show his true potential to a bystander.

The next question made him pause. Strange hallucinations? About his past? Enelex couldn't lie.... his answer was yes. Sometimes, he'd see his mother getting killed in the same clearing in which it had happened. Every drop of blood.... every scream.... He'd seen this event happen so many times now, he could re-tell the story detail-for-detail. Enelex decided to state his response plaidly, "yes.... I do get some weird hallucinations sometimes."
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet
Title: Confident

https://cresix.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Waste Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Feeling a sense in her laying pose, something was near. Not completely sure what it was or who it was; Fly carried on dreaming into the nights call. The sound of a constant rustle woke her up a few times but she kept ignoring it due to her tiredness and being intrigued by her dreaming. The sound was becoming incredibly loud. The sudden smell of something sweet, like fruit she once smelled a long time ago. The smell was exceedingly annoying and Fly slightly opened her eyes. Looking concerned to see grey eyes staring back at her. A white fringe of fur made it hard to see the creatures face. By theory it could of been anyone, anything in Cresix. But by the terrible scent of sweetness, she knew who it was. The face looking back at her didn't say one word it didn't even move. Toxic couldn't bring herself to say or do anything either. The look in his eyes reflected fear and shame. A roll of sweat dripped down his face, Fly wanted to move but his reaction was frightful. His eyes told a story within themselves and she was intrigued to why he was so scared. "Threads" her lips posed that word. Tilting her head slightly sidewards she saw something behind him..

Toxic Waste

Character sheet
Title: Mysterious

http://youthandwhiskeyy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Wed May 02, 2012 8:47 am

Sleeping lightly among the high limbs of the old acre tree. She awakens abruptly, her eyes flutter open, and sharply peer forward. Her eyes flash from the dim lighting and she watches something carefully, having these odd illusions appearing. She just saw a shadowed creature, though it vanished. She blinks and grunts lowly wiping her face lightly with her fore paw, licking it smoothly.
She then jumps down, with a firm landing on the icy path. Her body feels lightly warm as she has slept, feel refreshed then she was. She looks over towards the bird legged canine and the horse near by. Glancing at them for a moment before approaching. As she approaches them, she sits and her voice stirs "I apologize from not answering you before."
Levana
Levana

Character sheet
Title: Stealth Hunter

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aphra Sat May 05, 2012 9:39 am

"Hallucionations... Yes... I get them alot... But usually it's more of a... A voice taunting me in my thoughts..." A soft, bitter voice came from the lonely shadows. The voice wasn't loud enough for another creature, just for herself and her best friend, yet an enemy; the eirrie darkness.
Aphra had been over hearing the large hoved creature and the canines coversation, this wasnt very polite to some, but to her, it was a common everyday thing. And the rambeling between the two made ease dropping even better.
She continued her ease dropping, and waited.

(Ok!! Im very sorry for the mistakes and misspelling!! Im trying to type on a Smartphone and it's hard... ^^; )
Aphra
Aphra

Character sheet
Title: Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Sat May 05, 2012 10:41 am

Aware that the attractive, winged female had conversed with him, Enelex turns around. She stared at him blankly, shooting a selfless apology. Enelex layed his ears flat a wagged it tail. He took a deep breath and tried to defeat the power of the nerves inside him springing around and having a party. The balck male managed to stop them just barely and let out his deep breath, "It's honestly no problem that you didn't answer," he paused, "I wasn't even expecting a reply. I was kind of.... just.... talking... you know?" Enelex smiled from the far corner of his mouth. Just talking? That made him sound like a complete and utter idiot. Maybe it would make her giggle like he had, "So.... errr.... what's your name?" Enelex directed another reply towards the winged female canine.

There was another winged female, though, in the territory. She had didn't say something about hallucinations like Enelex had. This winged wolf had stated that a voice constantly taunted her. 'That might be scary', Enelex thought. He stared hard into the thick, frosty underbrush and managed to spy the lass sinking in the shadows, "who might you be?" Enelex smirked. The territory of Cresix was thriving, but they would need to help Fly find Thorns, her companion, sooner or later.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda Sat May 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Amanda gets a drink after finishing a meal. She was jaded and had logics about certain things that didn't burden her that much. She shrugs it off, then lifts her head up, gawking around incase of any predators that might approach or try to attack heer. She waits on a rock for the perfect time. She doesn't see any. So, Amanda slithers onto a branch to recline for a bit to avow her food to abstract to she didn't contuse herself.
Amanda
Amanda

Character sheet
Title: Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Waste Sat May 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Seeing dark figures behind her companion Threads. From her first impression he was trying to run away from them and they finally caught up.. "W-w-w-why?" she whispered to him. At the sound of that small whisper they tightened their grip on his back. A squeal came from his lips which seriously alarmed Toxic. I swear I'll kill them.. I swear she thought to herself. Threads powers were grand; he was powerful and very often underestimated. But this situation it wasn't a set up or one of his clever plans. Something was wrong. Terribly wrong. Laying a wink at him, she rose from the dark ground into the air. Staring at the culprits of his pain and torture these words came from her mouth "Who sent you? Why are you doing this to my companion. And I swear if you don't let him go I swear on Demi's soul I'll kill you both". She was now becoming slightly aggressive. Threads started trying to pull from there strong chains and he shouted in his cry that Athena sent them for leaving her side. Suddenly Fly almost knew there was absolutely nothing she could do.

Toxic Waste

Character sheet
Title: Mysterious

http://youthandwhiskeyy.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Sun May 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Gyee nodded at Enelex's answer. He wondered if it was normal to have these hallucinations or maybe it was just him being 'afraid'.
Gyee could hear a noise near by. It sounded like yelling, like someone was in pain.
Gyee trotted over to look up a tree. He saw a winged wolf and a cat in front of dark creatures. "Do you need any help?" he yelled urgently.
Gyee
Gyee

http://greatestallie.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Mon May 07, 2012 9:57 pm

After a moment of watching the brute, she managed herself up and sat straight, her frame now tall, and her golden brown mane curls behind her ears. She takes a deep breath and speaks softly "Yeah, I pretty much don't talk as...often. ya'know..?" snorts lightly as she turns her cranium to her right, looking down at the frost layer earth. her mind bobbles, then she says in a low speech "My name is, Levana. but my sister Lina called me Levvy" Her optics peer upward, a dark amber surrounds her iris.
She inhales, filling her nostrils with the bitter sweet scents, forming along the exposed forest. With little light departuring she takes a look around and wonders what to say and especially where to go next. thinks to self "should I still take a look around...? Or stay with or...at least near the others?" as she makes a grim expression having these puzzled moments. She remains in her position, acting as if she wasn't thinking about anything beyond herself.
Levana
Levana

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Sat May 12, 2012 10:47 am

Enelex stares into her eyes briefly, and then looks away. Levana was her name. If sounded almost musical to the mention of it. Trying desperately to take his mind off of such a different name, Enelex mutters, "What an interesting name." Enelex's mind was now moving faster than his mouth. What to say next? Proabaly his own name. That would be the least awkward statement. "I am Enelex. Pleasure to meet you, Levana."

This was one of those moments everyone dreads. When you meet someone you hardly even know but never want to stop talking with them. Enelex was having one of those moments currently. He wanted to keep talking, but was at a loss for words. He had no idea with Levana liked. Or what she liked to talk about, for that matter. He had no idea who any of the creations he had aquainted with liked, matter-of-factly.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Sat May 12, 2012 11:24 am

she dips her head letting her mane swoop over her left eye, then does a quick flip of it, letting it land beyond her lobes. She looks over gradually "It's a pleasure to meet you..Enelex" she stretched a smile then turned her head quickly looking towards the domain. The departure of the forest was far and deep, the shadows lurking beyond the trees, she was at ease as she gave out a quiet yawn, spreading her maw widely, her enamels bared for a moment, as she slowly closed her jowls. She was frankly tired at a moment, her naps weren't as useful for her as she arrived. To keep her movements steady she decides to talk with the creature to see how he arrived here.
Turning her frame towards Enelex, she speaks calmly "What..is this place?" as if she wasn't too sure of it already, "I mean like, what creatures roam this boundary?"
Her motions are steady, though she is at a loss of words and tries to speak of something not too sure of where everyone came from. Her breathing was shallow.
Levana
Levana

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Sun May 13, 2012 11:32 am

As Gyee was listening for an answer, something interrupted. CRACK!
He could have swore he saw something, something familiar to him. He knew what it was. He closed is eyes, knowing it wasn't really there, and just a hallucination like before. Forgetting that he was asking someone if they needed help, he began to think logically.
If I'm getting these hallucinations, I must be dehydrated, I should go and get some water.
He soon began walking through the tree's again, in search for water.
Gyee
Gyee

Back to top Go down

Post  Thor Sun May 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Thor woke up and lifted his head off the dry grass, his eyes cloudy and his mane and tail full of nots. "Huh?" The stallion shook his head and carefuly climbed onto his feet, muttering to him self, "Father? Tanralo?" He looked around him and sighed, now remembering where he was - he was in some sort of forest that stood in the grounds of a land called Cresix, a land he had come to after the death of his mother, Jumatatu (Monday). The stallion yawned and stretched him self, before lowering his head and munching some of the dark olive grass.
Thor
Thor

Character sheet
Title: Bravey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Sun May 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Leaves and sticks can be heard cracking in the distance. Enelex's ears perk immediately. Something's not right. An eerie silence followed the suspicious crackeling. An urge withdrew Enelex. He had to warn everyone to leave. He didn't even know half the creations in the gathering. But he had too -- it was the only humane thing to do at the moment. Then again, did Enelex even know what this crackeling noise was? Instinct told him it was bad, but was instinct always right? "EVERYONE! We must depart from Fidus immediately. I hear.... noises. "

Enelex realized how ridiculous that sounded. He had already announced his thinkings now-- there was no turning back. He had done the right thing and he knew it. Enelex was going to properly lead his aquaintences out of danger's view.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mokka Sun May 13, 2012 6:39 pm

A female, skinny-to-the-bone Lycaon pictus lay tiredly in the bushy, soft undergrowth of the deep forest. She blinked, slowly raising her head to settle her gaze on the many different species of critters once again. Her maw began to open in a yawn, but she sneezed first, "Acchoo!" She spat, warily stretching out her front legs. Her round ears perked as she heard the other creatures. She had already introduced herself to them and believed that most of the critters in the group recognized her by her name, Mokka. Little did they know that her full name was Mokaila. Finally, Mokka yawned after her sneezing fit. She stood up slowly and glanced at each and every one of them. "Huh? What did you say?" She muttered, still feeling dazy from her long rest.
Mokka
Mokka

Location : Geldia Fork one. Pity for those whom are stuck with this rude female.

Character sheet
Title: Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Sun May 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Gyee spotted a small lake, and grinned to himself. Finally, some water.
At least this would get rid of his hallucinations; for now. He bend his head over and was about to drink before he was interrupted by the sound of Enelex's warning.
Immediately he raised his head to look up, but he too heard noises. Great.
They seemed like they were nearby. He was about to have a look until the noise got louder. "Enelex, where are you?!" he found himself calling for the acquaintance he had met previously. He began to canter in the direction he heard his call, the noise got louder, so he decided to gallop. Finally he found Enelex. He slowed into a trot up to him and asked cautiously, "What do you think it is?"
Gyee
Gyee

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Mon May 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Levana snorts lightly, craning her head over her shoulders, and her nostrils flare as her lobes cuffed back against her skull. She was at a wary stance of hearing a sound in the distance. She thought to herself "What is it...?" She stands at ease keeping her focus on the sound, her head leveled in the direction. She looks towards the earthly frost layered terrain then looks over at Enelex with suspicion, "Where should we go?" she speaks hesitantly.
Her digits scrape at the ground lightly, as she hears the crackling sound echo. She looks around, her keen eyes piercing through the shadows, awaiting to see what would come out from hiding, or to reveal this sound, that startled the others.
Levana
Levana

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Tue May 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Turning towards Gyee and Levana, Enelex realizes the drama he had just caused. The sound he had heard was echoing through the woodland. "That sound--- I think I know who it is," he pauses. The stories from his childhood had now taken place in his mind. The cannibal wolf who ate young marauders and trouble makers. The crackeling could only be one thing. Though it seemed supernatural, it had to be the Tar Paw.

Everyone in Cresix knew of the Tar Paw. He was real and feared by all. A group of sub-adult creatures were most unsafe in the midst of this situation. Enelex was frozen. The Tar Paw..... he had gained so much fame and fear by just rumours. By meeting him in real life, Enelex would be hopeless.

"We have no choice but to head for Frigus."
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Tue May 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Levana pauses for a moment watching the movements given by Enelex. "Has he sensed danger upon everyone? or has he been followed?" she wasn't sure what was gonna happen, but she decided to stray along. "How far is that place?" her speech was calm, though she was a little shaky. She swallowed slowly, looking around and her nose twitched, sniffing for an answer.
Levana
Levana

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Wed May 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Gyee glared at Enelex. "Well? Who or what do you think it is?" Gyee stared at him, hoping he wouldn't hear what he detested most. He looked at Levana who also looked as though she wanted an answer. He stared ahead, trying to work out what was there. A flicker, that palomino equine once more, and faded as quickly as he could blink. Gyee shuddered slightly and shook his head. Remembering that he still needed water, it was too risky to go back now.
Gyee
Gyee

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Thu May 17, 2012 8:31 am

Levana looked over at the broad horse, knowingly he seemed a little shaky as well, as if something spooked him. She turned away not sure how to ask anyone really, as a quiet type she just waited to see what would happen. Though she wanted to know what Gyee saw, or felt. She looked over and spoked "Is everything alright..?".
Levana
Levana

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Mokka Thu May 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Mokka blinked. She stumbled upon her skinny legs although still cautiously trudged over to Enelex - The one whom she would describe as the leader of this area. One thing for sure was that this sleek female had absoulutely no clue of what was occuring, therefore the only thing she could act at the moment was sitting and pondering, although she pushed that away from her options of actions once she reached Enelex, looking at him steadily in the eye. "Sorry to interrupt whatever moment was just occuring here for I feel rather lost at brain myself." She chose her speaking letters and words carefully, and attempted calmly to not sound her bitter self. "I admit that I am thoruoughly puzzled of what you creatures are planning or speaking of here, and I woul be honored if you would be so kind to explain to me." She added, flicking her tail in patient await of his response, for she had asked politely in her point of view.

I suppose this is a very.. awkward and weird situation for me due to my inability of paying much attention to such boring conversations between these unknown and peculiar critters whom appear to have grouped together in friendship, or something along those lines. Mokka thought, awaiting his response so she proactively took this precious minute to think of what next. She was certain that she had overheard them speaking of going somewhere, maybe. But the question lingering in my mind is, would I come? Or... am I even apart of this group? I dont sense that I fit in much, I'm just a normal canid that originated in Africa. She mused, sitting down to think more carefully.
Mokka
Mokka

Location : Geldia Fork one. Pity for those whom are stuck with this rude female.

Character sheet
Title: Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyee Thu May 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Gyee stared at Levana with a surprised look on his face, he took note that she noticed his uneasiness. "Yeah, obviously everything is just fine," he spoke defensively. "I'm dehydrated and stressed, and I keep getting these...memorys," he muttered but then a bush nearby shook louder. Was this a real threat? Maybe Enelex was right, maybe they should leave - and fast.
Gyee
Gyee

Back to top Go down

Post  Enelex Sat May 19, 2012 7:28 am

Firstly, Enelex quickly glanced at Gyee, "I'm not sure what it is. I know it is something though." The crinkling noise had grown closer by the minute. The group of them had to move-- and fast. The couldn't sure stand there. Enelex might as well be yelling, "eat me!"

The African Wild Dog had spoken. She had spoken in a very delicate and flowery manner, making Enelex pause and think, "what was just occuring was realy none of your business," he growled, "but if you find interest in your life, you might follow us. There are enemies in this area that are..... hungry."

Enelex had started moving north, towards the huge gray moutains he could see on the horizon. To reach the mountains known as Pericullum Frigus, the group of them would have to travel Gelida. Gelida was a passageway that lead directly to Frigus. But Geldia split at a fork. Enelex didn't know which part of Gelida lead to the Frigus, so his group would have to split up.
Enelex
Enelex
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Levana Sat May 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Levana glares at Gyee with perception "Well, I hope that your memories aren't as horrifying as they would seem" her speech was calm, as she stood herself up, and carries herself away, walking along the terrain towards Enelx. She felt a sudden light crackle under her pads and stops warily. Her tail stiff and she looks around suspiciously. At that moment she proceeds though a smell has stopped her pace and she looks to her right and inhales deeply, the scent was bitter sweet, a strong sweet scent was then lingering in the air, "What is it-...it smells so familiar" she whispers to herself. She looks up spotting a gloomy texture hanging in the trees and backs up slowly. "Oh dear..could it be.." she swallows quickly and blinks, then sharply turns and sprints. Knowingly she saw something that doesn't appear to be her, but her mind was bobbling at the moment, as she runs through the forest.

(at the moment now, Levana, has come across a body of herself, though having these hallucinations seeing herself being hung in a tree, but the scent as it appeared bitter sweet, meaning burning flesh, that has a special coating that her family used to feast upon. But the actual scent was sap from the tree, and she imaged herself in it, which made her spooked and she ran. Though could this be leading her for that creature in the forest?)
Levana
Levana

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: